Make Lake Edge Holiday Units at Burrill Lake on the NSW South Coast your family’s holiday accommodation choice while you explore the southern Shoalhaven.
Experience the relaxed rural and seaside lifestyles of Milton, Mollymook, Ulladulla and Burrill Lake, just 3 hours from Sydney and 2.5 hours from Canberra. Time your holiday to coincide with the Easter Blessing of the Fleet Festival, Escape ARTfest or one of the local markets – Milton Village Markets, Mollymook Beach Lions Club Markets or the Ulladulla Wharf Markets. Your holiday options are endless . . .
- Canoe, kayak or windsurf with the pelicans on Burrill Lake
- Surf with the dolphins at Mollymook, Burrill, Narrawallee or Rennies Beach
- Go fishing in Burrill Lake, off Burrill Beach or in Ulladulla Harbour
- Charter a boat and go deep sea fishing or diving
- Enjoy the ocean view while playing golf at the Beachside Golf Course at Mollymook
- Relax with friends at the Mollymook Golf Club!
- Bring a boat and ski at Kings Point
- Go whale spotting from one of the local beaches or headlands
- Take a 2 km walk along beautiful Burrill Beach
- Bushwalk at Dolphin Point or in the nearby National and State Parks
- Take the kids to the movies or go 10 pin bowling at the new Dunn Lewis Centre in Ulladulla.
If you need a little retail therapy, why not visit the historic village of Milton, home of the annual Scarecrow Festival and Settlers Fair. Milton offers a diverse range of shops, galleries, restaurants, pubs and cafes.
The NSW South Coast is defined by its natural beauty, spectacular coastline and its diversity
Experience Escape ARTfest, which takes place in October over a 10-day period and offers more than 70 events celebrating Art, Music, Literature, Film, Performance and Gourmet. Make Lake Edge Holiday Units your base whilst you visit any or all of the 30 pristine beaches within half an hour’s drive of Burrill Lake, check out the local wineries or, if you’re feeling a little more adventurous, climb Pigeon House Mountain in the Morton National Park. While you’re in the Milton-Ulladulla district, don’t forget to pack a picnic lunch and take the 40 minute drive to the historic village of Mogo, where you can visit the famous Mogo Zoo. When it’s time to eat, take a break at one of the local cafes, restaurants, pubs or clubs. The Mollymook Golf Club, Ulladulla Bowling Club and Milton-Ulladulla Ex-Servos Club all provide a courtesy bus service and have family-friendly restaurants and child-minding facilities. Burrill Lake is located in the Shoalhaven on the South Coast of New South Wales.
Photo Gallery – Attractions
Milton, Mollymook, Narrawallee, Ulladulla and Burrill Lake
Wine and dine at the local restaurants, clubs or cafes and take in the rural, ocean and lake views
Ulladulla harbour – home of the Easter Blessing of the Fleet Festival
Visit Ulladulla harbour, home of the Easter Blessing of the Fleet Festival.
Family holiday fun
Swimming, boating, fishing, surfing, ten pin bowling, tennis or bowls – whatever you enjoy – it’s all close by.
Mollymook, Narrawallee, Ulladulla and Burrill Beaches
Explore the Southern Shoalhaven.
Mogo Zoo – NSW South Coast icon
Take a day trip south from Burrill Lake/Ulladulla and visit historic Mogo and the Mogo Zoo.